Complete Ayurvedic Treatment For
Psoriasis & Related Disorders
START SEEING VISIBLE CHANGES IN JUST 3 WEEKS*
We are the only experts assuring shortest duration to start assessing results.
HELPING YOU GET BACK YOUR NORMAL SKIN
Experience lasting results with your normalised new skin.
NON-MASSAGE, NON-THERAPY BASED, AYURVEDIC MEDICATION
Unique and Convenient treatment without frequent doctor visitations.
ZERO SIDE EFFECTS WITH PROVEN EFFICACY & OUTCOME
Herbal combinations with zero side effects and definite outcomes.
Unpredictable and irritating, psoriasis is one of the most baffling and persistent of skin disorders. It's characterized by skin cells that multiply up to 10 times faster than normal. As underlying cells reach the skin's surface and die, their sheer volume causes raised, red plaques covered with white scales. It is advised to consider psoriasis seriously and get it treated early.
Psoriasis is a treatable medical condition and a time sensitive disorder and treating it with the right treatment is of the utmost importance. You can consult our experts at Elite Ayurveda® to better understand our treatment.
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that occurs in some patients with psoriasis. This particular arthritis can affect any joint in the body, and symptoms vary from person to person. Research has shown that persistent inflammation from psoriatic arthritis can lead to joint damage
About 30 percent of people with psoriasis also develop psoriatic arthritis (PsA). Psoriasis & PsA is a treatable medical condition and a time sensitive disorder and treating it with the right treatment is of the utmost importance. You can consult our experts at Elite Ayurveda® to better understand our treatment.
- We consider every patient of ours is important. Every psoriasis patient is treated with utmost care and to the best.
- The members of our medical team have undergone extensive training in treating psoriasis.
- We use the best herbal formulations which are chemical-free & steroid-free, thus assuring the safety for your usage.
- You will access results faster providing a long lasting normal skin, while making sure that you are with the best care.
- Our experts will always be there to personally oversee your psoriasis condition till you to get the desired results.
- Our motto is to provide treatments that are effective, harmless & long lasting. And an assurance - your worries are now in the hands of real psoriasis experts.
Ayurveda is an ancient science which had been built by the observation of nature and surroundings. Our body is formed by a combination of nature’s substituent. Safest health can be obtained from Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a guiding light for healthy lifestyle. It treats the root cause and not the symptom alone. This science proposes about three pillars of human body, i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas.
This science proposes about three pillars of human body, i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas. Doshas are energetic principles that exhibit imbalance in the body. Ayurveda focuses on treatment of the root cause and not the symptom alone.
"A modern body, but ancient soul” – we established this centre having knowledge of the 5000 years old ancient medical system ‘Ayurveda’. The products & services developed by us are not of a recent origin. It has taken many years to bring it to a level where it meets quality results and to achieve the kind of positive changes which will address psoriasis and other medical problems of many. We trust in the deep rooted philosophy of keeping mind and body in balance state, which indicates good health.
- 90% of patients do not switch to any other alternative treatment.
- 73% of our new patient walk-in account from refferals from treated patients.
- We achieve a patient satisfaction / success rate of close to 96%.
- 85% patients who received allopathic, homeopathic & other treatments earlier recommend Elite Ayurveda® as the best solution to their problem.
Before & After
Awards & Accolades
Dr. Adil Moulanchikkal
- Ayurveda Specialist with 15+ Years Experience.
- Active Member of National Psoriasis Foundation ®
- Active Research Associate in Skin & Neuro-Muscular Field.
- First to practise personalized care & customised medication for Complete Psoriasis Treatment in India.
- Premier research advisor in tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha), phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE-4), interleukins - in herbal and ayurveda cure & management.
Best in Class Expert Panel
We Carry with us a Combined Expertise of more than 30 yrs of Ayurvedic Practice. 90% of Patients Do Not Switch to any Other Alternatives during our Treatment. 73% of our New Patient Walk-In Account from Referrals. And We Achieve a Patient-Satisfaction / Success-Rate of Close to 96%. And Proudly an Accredited Member of National Psoriasis Foundation ®
Awards & Accolades
Elite Ayurveda® has won accolades such as "Most Trusted Ayurveda Centre in Bengaluru" - 2017" & “Best Ayurveda Treatment Centre for Psoriasis - 2018” from India's Most Prominent Heathcare Awards. Elite Ayurveda® is also a Powerful Ayurveda Influencer holding 35% of Ayurveda Treatment Sector - Bengaluru, since 2015.
Medicines Prescribed are Proprietary Formulated by our Experts. They are Prepared at our GMP Certified Manufacturing Unit with Detailed Attention given to Quality of the Ingredients. 100% Herbal, Ayurvedic & Classical Preparation of Medicines are Followed to Stick to our Roots of Ayurveda.
Psoriasis ? Live healthy with Ayurveda
This condition causes a rapid buildup of skin cells. This buildup of cells causes scaling on the skin’s surface. Resulting in sped-up skin production process. Typically, skin cells grow deep in the skin and slowly rise to the surface. Eventually, they fall off. The typical life cycle of a skin cell is one month.
In people with psoriasis, this production process may occur in just a few days. Because of this, skin cells don’t have time to fall off. This rapid overproduction leads to the buildup of skin cells.Scales typically develop on joints, such elbows and knees. They may develop anywhere on the body, including the:
- Nails / Ear Lobes
- Face / Back
Psoriasis can appear anywhere on the skin. When it forms on the scalp, it is often called scalp psoriasis.
Scalp psoriasis can be mild and almost unnoticeable. But it can also be severe, last a long time, and cause thick, crusted sores. Intense itching can affect your sleep and everyday life, and scratching a lot can lead to skin infections and hair loss. Scales may develop including the:
- Ear / Ear Lobes
Psoriatic arthritis is a form of arthritis that affects some people who have psoriasis — a condition that features red patches of skin topped with silvery scales. Most people develop psoriasis first and are later diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, but the joint problems can sometimes begin before skin lesions appear.
Without treatment, psoriatic arthritis may be disabling. It is recommended to get the condition treated at the earliest as the condition has rapid progression. Psoriatic Arthritis may affect the following..
- vertebrae of your spine
- joints between your spine and pelvis
- sole of your foot
- back of your heel
- fingers and toes
- hands and feet
- points where tendons and ligaments attach to your bones
- joints on just one side or on both sides of your body
There are different types of psoriasis and it’s possible to have more than one type
The symptoms of psoriasis also vary based on the type.
This is the most common form of psoriasis effecting 85% of people with psoriasis. Appearing as thick red patches of skin, often with a white scaly layer.
This kind appears in small red spots on the skin, affecting 10% of people with psoriasis. Most of the time it starts during childhood or young adulthood.
It develops fast in the form of many white pustules surrounded by red skin. Affecting isolated areas of the body, like hands, feet, or covers most of skin’s surface. These pustules can also join together and scaling occurs.
This type often appears in skinfolds, such as under the breasts, armpits,groin area. This type of psoriasis is red, and often shiny, smooth. Sometimes it’s misdiagnosed as a fungal or bacterial infection.