Complete Ayurvedic Treatment For
Parkinson's & Related Disorders
- *Visible results as early as 10 days
- Reduction in tremor intensity
- Speech clarity
- Sleep correction
- Reduction in muscle stiffness
- Improved signing skills
- Reduction in pains
- Better concentration power
- Better bowel movements
- Better flexibility & mobility
- Improvement in walking
- Improvement in writing skill
- Better posture balance
- Reduction in body rigidity
- Improved hand grip
- Improved mixing & eating
- Improved eye movements
- Improved neck movements
Parkinson's disease is a long-term degenerative disorder of the central nervous system that mainly affects the motor system. The symptoms generally come on slowly over time. Early in the disease, the most obvious are shaking, rigidity, slowness of movement, and difficulty with walking. Thinking and behavioral problems may also occur. Dementia becomes common in the advanced stages of the disease. Depression and anxiety are also common, occurring in more than a third of people with PD. Other symptoms include sensory, sleep, and emotional problems.
The cause of Parkinson's disease is generally unknown, but believed to involve both genetic and environmental factors. Those with a family member affected are more likely to get the disease themselves. There is also an increased risk in people exposed to certain pesticides and among those who have had prior head injuries. The motor symptoms of the disease result from the death of cells in the substantia nigra, a region of the midbrain. This results in not enough dopamine in these areas. The reason for this cell death is poorly understood, but involves the build-up of proteins into Lewy bodies in the neurons. Diagnosis of typical cases is mainly based on symptoms, with tests such as neuroimaging being used to rule out other diseases.
Over time, mismanagement can cause health problems, and parkinson's related complications
Parkinson's is a treatable medical condition and a time sensitive disorder and treating it with the right treatment is of the utmost importance. You can consult our experts at Elite Ayurveda® to better understand our treatment.
- Slowed movement (bradykinesia)
- Rigid muscles
- Writing changes/difficulty
- Impaired posture and balance
- Loss of automatic movements
- Speech changes
- Thinking difficulties
- We consider every patient of ours is important. Every psoriasis patient is treated with utmost care and to the best.
- The members of our medical team have undergone extensive training in treating psoriasis.
- We use the best herbal formulations which are chemical-free & steroid-free, thus assuring the safety for your usage.
- You will access results faster providing a long lasting normal skin, while making sure that you are with the best care.
- Our experts will always be there to personally oversee your psoriasis condition till you to get the desired results.
- Our motto is to provide treatments that are effective, harmless & long lasting. And an assurance - your worries are now in the hands of real psoriasis experts.
Ayurveda is an ancient science which had been built by the observation of nature and surroundings. Our body is formed by a combination of nature’s substituent. Safest health can be obtained from Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a guiding light for healthy lifestyle. It treats the root cause and not the symptom alone. This science proposes about three pillars of human body, i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas.
This science proposes about three pillars of human body, i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas. Doshas are energetic principles that exhibit imbalance in the body. Ayurveda focuses on treatment of the root cause and not the symptom alone.
"A modern body, but ancient soul” – we established this centre having knowledge of the 5000 years old ancient medical system ‘Ayurveda’. The products & services developed by us are not of a recent origin. It has taken many years to bring it to a level where it meets quality results and to achieve the kind of positive changes which will address psoriasis and other medical problems of many. We trust in the deep rooted philosophy of keeping mind and body in balance state, which indicates good health.
- 90% of patients do not switch to any other alternative treatment.
- 73% of our new patient walk-in account from refferals from treated patients.
- We achieve a patient satisfaction / success rate of close to 96%.
- 85% patients who received allopathic, homeopathic & other treatments earlier recommend Elite Ayurveda® as the best solution to their problem.
Awards & Accolades
Dr. Adil Moulanchikkal
- Ayurveda Specialist with 15+ Years Experience.
- Active Member of National Parkinsons Foundation ®
- Active Research Associate in Skin & Neuro-Muscular Field.
- First to practise personalized care & customised medication for Complete Parkinsons Treatment in India.
- Premier research advisor for Parkinson's and Neuro Muscular syndromes in herbal and ayurveda cure & management.
Best in Class Expert Panel
We Carry with us a Combined Expertise of more than 30 yrs of Ayurvedic Practice. 90% of Patients Do Not Switch to any Other Alternatives during our Treatment. 73% of our New Patient Walk-In Account from Referrals. And We Achieve a Patient-Satisfaction / Success-Rate of Close to 96%. And Proudly an Accredited Member of National Psoriasis Foundation ®
Awards & Accolades
Elite Ayurveda® has won accolades such as "Most Trusted Ayurveda Centre in Bengaluru" - 2017" & “Best Ayurveda Treatment Centre for Psoriasis - 2018” from India's Most Prominent Heathcare Awards. Elite Ayurveda® is also a Powerful Ayurveda Influencer holding 35% of Ayurveda Treatment Sector - Bengaluru, since 2015.
Medicines Prescribed are Proprietary Formulated by our Experts. They are Prepared at our GMP Certified Manufacturing Unit with Detailed Attention given to Quality of the Ingredients. 100% Herbal, Ayurvedic & Classical Preparation of Medicines are Followed to Stick to our Roots of Ayurveda.