Complete Ayurvedic Treatment For
START SEEING VISIBLE CHANGES IN JUST 3 WEEKS*
We are the only experts assuring shortest duration to start assessing results.
HELPING YOU GET BACK YOUR NORMAL HEALTH
Experience lasting results with your normalised health.
NON-MASSAGE, NON-THERAPY BASED, AYURVEDIC MEDICATION
Unique and Convenient treatment without frequent doctor visitations.
ZERO SIDE EFFECTS WITH PROVEN EFFICACY & OUTCOME
Herbal combinations with zero side effects and definite outcomes.
Rhinitis is a condition in which the soft and sensitive membrane becomes inflamed andit is characterized by headache, itchy eyes and throat, runny nose with watery discharge and sneezing. Rhinitis is of three different types: acute, chronic and allergic. Viral and bacterial infections, dust, pollen, fumes, spices and certain environmental factors are some commonly known triggers of Rhinitis.
In Ayurveda, such allergies are thought of being caused due to hypersensitivity of the nervous system. Allergic Rhinitis treatment in Ayurveda is personalized according to every patient’s body type, and hence it is effective. From an Ayurvedic perspective, it is caused due to ama (toxins) present in the body and due to low immunity. Accumulated ama aggravates the levels of Kapha (Water) in the body, giving rise to different symptoms of allergies.
Chronic Rhinitis - At this stage, the problem have chronic due to weakimmunity. Hence, treatment works on boosting the immune system by improving digestion and metabolism. Panchakarma therapies are recommended for pacification of aggravated doshas, good results can achieved with proper diet and lifestyle recommendations.
Acute Rhinitis - Ayurvedic treatment for this type of Rhinitis with customized herbo-mineral and steam inhalation techniques with special ingredients.
Recurrent/Allergic Rhinitis - Treatment for this stage focuses strongly towards enhancing immunity. Panchakarma therapies such Nasya is recommended to reduce hypersensitivity and detoxify the nasal canal. In addition to that, counselling is provided on how to avoidtriggers.
- We consider every patient of ours is important. Every patient is treated with utmost care and to the best.
- The members of our medical team have undergone extensive training in treating your condition.
- We use the best herbal formulations which are chemical-free & steroid-free, thus assuring the safety for your usage.
- You will access results faster, while making sure that you are with the best care.
- Our experts will always be there to personally oversee your condition till you to get the desired results.
- Our motto is to provide treatments that are effective, harmless & long lasting. And an assurance - your worries are now in the hands of real experts.
Ayurveda is an ancient science which had been built by the observation of nature and surroundings. Our body is formed by a combination of nature’s substituent. Safest health can be obtained from Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a guiding light for healthy lifestyle. It treats the root cause and not the symptom alone. This science proposes about three pillars of human body, i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas.
This science proposes about three pillars of human body, i.e Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas. Doshas are energetic principles that exhibit imbalance in the body. Ayurveda focuses on treatment of the root cause and not the symptom alone.
"A modern body, but ancient soul” – we established this centre having knowledge of the 5000 years old ancient medical system ‘Ayurveda’. The products & services developed by us are not of a recent origin. It has taken many years to bring it to a level where it meets quality results and to achieve the kind of positive changes which will address psoriasis and other medical problems of many. We trust in the deep rooted philosophy of keeping mind and body in balance state, which indicates good health.
- 90% of patients do not switch to any other alternative treatment.
- 73% of our new patient walk-in account from refferals from treated patients.
- We achieve a patient satisfaction / success rate of close to 96%.
- 85% patients who received allopathic, homeopathic & other treatments earlier recommend Elite Ayurveda® as the best solution to their problem.
Awards & Accolades
Dr. Soumya Hullannavar
- Ayurveda Specialist with 12+ Years Experience.
- Accredited Member of Resolve Foundation® & AYUSH.
- Active Research Associate in Endocrinology Field.
- Personalized Care & Customised Ayurveda Treatments for a Goal of "An Medicine Free Life".
- Premier Research Advisor for Disease Prevention in Ayurveda Cure & Management.
- A Well Known Figure in Ayurveda Fraternity.
Best in Class Expert Panel
We Carry with us a Combined Expertise of more than 30 yrs of Ayurvedic Practice. 90% of Patients Do Not Switch to any Other Alternatives during our Treatment. 73% of our New Patient Walk-In Account from Referrals. And We Achieve a Patient-Satisfaction / Success-Rate of Close to 96%. And Proudly an Accredited Member of National Psoriasis Foundation ®
Awards & Accolades
Elite Ayurveda® has won accolades such as "Most Trusted Ayurveda Centre in Bengaluru" - 2017" & “Best Ayurveda Treatment Centre for Psoriasis - 2018” from India's Most Prominent Heathcare Awards. Elite Ayurveda® is also a Powerful Ayurveda Influencer holding 35% of Ayurveda Treatment Sector - Bengaluru, since 2015.
Medicines Prescribed are Proprietary Formulated by our Experts. They are Prepared at our GMP Certified Manufacturing Unit with Detailed Attention given to Quality of the Ingredients. 100% Herbal, Ayurvedic & Classical Preparation of Medicines are Followed to Stick to our Roots of Ayurveda.
Rhinitis? Live healthy with Ayurveda
At this stage, the problem have chronic due to weakimmunity. Hence, treatment works on boosting the immune system by improving digestion and metabolism. Panchakarma therapies are recommended for pacification of aggravated doshas, good results can achieved with proper diet and lifestyle recommendations.
Ayurvedic treatment for this type of Rhinitis with customized herbo-mineral and steam inhalation techniques with special ingredients.
Treatment for this stage focuses strongly towards enhancing immunity. Panchakarma therapies such Nasya is recommended to reduce hypersensitivity and detoxify the nasal canal. In addition to that, counselling is provided on how to avoid triggers.