Is Makeup bad for our skin? As usual, the appropriate response isn’t apparent and relies upon the individual, their skin type, and the products they use. Makeup is a regular item in today’s world. If you suffer from eczema, you realize how troublesome it may be to discover products that won’t irritate your skin. Once in a while, recognizing what to evade can be as useful as product recommendations.
IS MAKEUP BAD FOR YOUR SKIN?
The colors in eye makeup don’t ordinarily cause aggravation or sensitivity; however, the brushes or cushions to apply them may give you an issue. Nail Varnish and enamel are generally no issue on the fingers themselves except for they can influence any part of skin they come in contact with, especially the area of your body that has eczema which you scratch. Beauty products will often increase redness and irritation in individuals which may lead to eczema.
It is necessary to treat the root cause of skin conditions to treat the gut, liver, and bone marrow, which are the three fundamental parts of our immune system.
It is ideal for men to abstain from shaving foam, astringents, and after-shave as they contain aroma and alcohol and can exasperate eczema. Dry shaving is usually the best, and you ought to consistently apply emollient after shaving. On the off chance that you like to wet shave, utilize fluid cream, a delicate emollient cream, or bath oil instead of soap or shaving foam.
THE INGREDIENTS TO AVOID:
We have a misconception that organic and natural ingredients won’t cause allergy or irritation, yet these can be very problematic in a few individuals. But fragrances and preservatives are the most common cause of contact allergy resulting from cosmetics. If you have a known hypersensitivity or allergy, there are no particular ingredients that everybody can avoid. In any case, searching for hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic products is insightful.
KNOW YOUR INGREDIENTS
Those with an oily skin type or a history marked by skin acne should also limit oil-based cosmetics. If you feel you are reacting to one of your cosmetics, but you are not sure which, at that point, please stop utilizing all your current products, irritating. It would be best if you attempted to simplify your daily routine, picking items for sensitive and allergic skin. It’s defined explicitly. If you cannot recognize which cosmetics are causing the problem or find cosmetics that don’t irritate your skin, you may need professional help.
HOW TO USE MAKEUP WITH ECZEMA:
Cosmetic products can increase redness and irritation for individuals with eczema. If you want to keep your typical beauty routine during a flare-up:
- Look at what you need to know about makeup and eczema.
- Carefully read labels of ingredients on all cosmetic products.
- Search for scents, artificial colors, and different synthetic chemicals. You can likewise pick items with the medically accepted organization seal of acknowledgment on the label.
- Keep Yourself Moisturized: Do you have rough, scaly, itchy patches of eczema? Start with a fresh face and an aroma free, dye-free, irritant-free cream to moisturize your skin. If foundation products dry your skin, consider a colored/tinted moisturizer, and can help cover minor blemishes and include a finished look, it might even feel preferable on your skin over a traditional foundation.
- Correct, Redness of Skin: It’s an ideal opportunity to choose the cosmetics that can help you protect and correct. Color-correcting concealers, primers, and moisturizers can make your red, irritated skin look smooth and neutral. Green neutralizes the color of red. A green-colored concealer can help to create an even look that limits the undeniable indication of inflammation of the skin.. Remember, a lot of one corrective item can add to the irritation or dry your skin. Keep away from numerous layers or constant application.
- Makeup, to be Removed Gently: While applying Makeup, never rub, press, grind, or forcefully remove products on your face. In case you’re tempted to scrub your face clean, reconsider, and will add to the redness, irritation, and flakiness you already have.
- Cosmetics to be Applied Carefully: Lightly pat Makeup onto your face with your fingertips or gently dust powder onto your skin with a soft brush. You should also start the makeup application process with clean hands and tools and reduce the risk of bacterial or fungal contamination and decrease the chance of a breakout or another dermatological issue.
HOLISTIC TREATMENT OF ECZEMA:
Like eczema, the causes of skin conditions are due to an issue on the skin; they are to be the after-effect of a more profound imbalance. Ayurveda diagnoses and treats eczema, by understanding the primary cause, a methodology that can require significant investment yet offers longer maintainable and good results.
Most skin conditions start from within the body like digestive imbalances, excessive heat, and toxicity circulating in the blood, weakness in related organs such as the liver and bone marrow, all of which are exacerbated by seasonal changes and emotional stress.
“Eczema can be a disappointing skin condition, regardless of whether you get it a couple of times or manage it daily. It’s important to work closely with your doctor to make an arrangement that will assist you in controlling the itchiness and rashes.” – Dr. Adil Moulanchikkal, Lead Specialist, Elite Ayurveda Services.
According to our specialist, Dr. Adil Moulanchikkal, adopting a holistic approach will pay off as the utilization of antihistamines and skin steroid creams decrease. The recurrence of flare-ups reduces until you can deal with your eczema with simple balanced dietary and lifestyle changes. The way of treating eczema is to discover the root cause, regardless of whether it is excessive heat in the body; your digestion needs a reset or going through a liver cleanse, beginning with a couple of changes to abstain from food and lifestyle can have a significant effect.
“If the problem settles, you can once again introduce your beautifying cosmetics, each one at a time, to see whether you can distinguish and identify the one causing it. It’s smart thinking – to test each one in a small localized area on the neck or face for a week or two before using it all over the face. This process is known as a ‘repeat open application test.'” – Dr. Adil Moulanchikkal, Lead Specialist, Elite Ayurveda Services.
Get more information by visiting www.eliteayurveda.com