Here, You will look into the Ayurvedic treatment for Eczema including its symptoms, causes, and standard of behavioral patterns. Ayurvedic treatment outcomes include a combination of regular therapy, supplements, and lifestyle modifications.
What’s the Eczema?
It is termed “the itch that rashes,” since scratching normally precedes the rash. This category of skin rashes is very common in young children and adolescents. Adults can get it too, sometimes in scaly, leathery stains or even on their hands. Atopic dermatitis is the most prevalent cause of eczema. It is also hereditary. There is a variety of Ayurvedic treatments for Eczema and also other styles of therapies.
Types of Eczema
Symptoms of Eczema
Dry, redness and scaly skin are common to all types of eczema.
- your skin gets itchy, raw, burns, and stings.
- These itchy bumps called hives may grow on your skin.
- Fluid-filled blisters can occur that ooze and crust over.
- Over time, your skin can get thicker and more wearisome.
Causes of Eczema
Doctors don’t know what causes eczema. It is caused by a variety of causes, including:
- Abnormal activity of the immune system
- Activities that can make the skin more sensitive
- Defects in the skin membrane that supply moisture and germs for endocrine diseases such as thyroid disease.
Triggers of Eczema
To strengthen your doctor’s knowledge of your disease, you should keep a diary of your eczema triggers. Write down:
How someone eats and drinks.
What skin products, chemicals, soaps, perfume, and detergents you use, and how much time you spend in the bath or shower, and the temperature of the water. Also, how you feel when you’re under stress.
You should begin to see how eczema is related to the activities you do. Incorporate this report into your doctor’s appointments, and it will help them recognize your causes.
How common it is?
Atopic dermatitis (AD) or eczema is a widespread chronic or persistent dermatitis characterized by extreme pruritus arising mainly in babies and children (1). It affects 5-15% of school children and 2-10% of adults (2,3).
Options for recovery
As per Ayurveda eczema, it can be broadly associated with vicharchika.
Basically, Kapha pitta Hara chikitsa is recommended.
Treatments such as virechana, sarvanga or takra dhara, prakshalana, etc. options of recovery can be performed.
Code of Conduct
- Lifestyle changes, including daily exercise, a balanced diet.
- Losing weight to help keep hormones in check
- Meditation on Yoga
- Pranayama, breathing exercises
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Old rice, barley, green gram, bitter vegetables, and meat from wild animals are good.
- Smoking junk, sticky, packed, stored food or coffee beverages.
- Sour, salty, heat-producing things such as pepper etc-curd, milk, jaggery, meat of marshy animals, sesame seeds, black gram are contraindicated.
- Sexual intimacy and alcoholic liquor should be prohibited.
- Sedentary lifestyles
- Excess sleep for the day, eating straight after dinner.
Any ayurvedic cure that helps one person is not of assistance to another. A recovery plan may include treatment and ayurvedic medicine for a person. The Ayurvedic Experts on Elite Ayurveda will provide you with your prescription and advice. EliteAyurveda doctors will provide you with the latest advice and efficacy. Be sure you are associated with the experts involved to prevent drug reactions and adverse side effects.
Contact us @EliteAyurveda to speak to our trained and seasoned doctors about your specifications.