Diabetes prevention is as essential as eating all the more healthfully, getting all the more genuinely dynamic, and losing a couple of additional pounds.
What is prediabetes?
Pre-diabetes is a situation where the blood sugar level is higher than average, but really not high enough to be diagnosed with full-blown diabetes. High blood sugar raises the risk of developing diabetes and some other heart-related disorders in less than 10 years unless you follow a healthy lifestyle that involves weight loss and physical exercise.
Are you at Risk for Prediabetes?
You may have prediabetes for a long time but have no visible effects, so it frequently goes unnoticed before major health issues such as type 2 diabetes occur. It is best to speak to your doctor about having your blood sugar checked if you have any of the risk factors for prediabetes, such as:
- To be overweight
- Metabolic syndrome
- 45 years of age or older
- To have a parent or a sibling with type 2 diabetes
- Being physically active less than three times a week
- GDM (gestational diabetes) in the pastPolycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Race and culture are also a factor: African Americans, Hispanic/Latin Americans, Pacific Islanders, American Indians, and some Asian Americans are at greater risk.
The good news is that once you have pre-diabetes, ayurvedic diet, yoga, meditation, and lifestyle changes, you may be able to make modifications to reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and other serious health problems.
Natural Herbs with the Goodness of Ayurveda
Making a couple of necessary changes in your lifestyle presently may help you keep away from serious health complications of diabetes in the future, such as nerve, kidney, and heart damage. It’s especially important to make diabetes prevention a priority if you’re at increased risk of diabetes, such as if you’re overweight or have a family background of the disease, or you have been diagnosed to have prediabetes.
Stop diabetes before it starts:
- Prediabetes gets significantly less attention, and also, it will not cause recognizable symptoms. If diabetes is runaway blood sugar, prediabetes is blood sugar that’s picking up speed. Prediabetes is about insulin resistance and loss of glucose control, which causes tissue damage that places you in danger of diabetes-related complexities later on. It increases your risk of developing type 2 diabetes, coronary illness, and stroke.
- The basics of a healthy lifestyle are the best defense against the ailment, which are:
- Regular physical exercise encourages you to maintain a healthy weight and builds muscle.
- Managing your calorie intake prevents weight gain that would increase your prediabetes risk.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Sleep is essential for your overall health.
Diabetes Diagnosis, Treatment, Medication:
Diabetes meddles with the body’s capacity to metabolize carbohydrates for energy, leading to high blood sugar levels. These chronically elevated glucose levels increase an individual’s risk of developing severe health problems.
Various kinds of Diabetic Symptoms:
- Thirst – The increased thirst can accompany other symptoms like frequent urination, feelings of unusual hunger, dry mouth, and weight gain or loss.
- Headaches – If high blood sugar levels persist, then fatigue, blurred vision, and headaches are caused.
- Infections – Certain diseases and sores that take a long time to heal are a warning sign. Other potential symptoms include persistent yeast infections or urinary tract infections and itchy skin.
- Sexual Dysfunction – Since diabetes can harm the veins and nerves in the sex organs, the decreased sensation can develop, possibly leading to orgasm difficulties.
Test Blood Sugar:
- First thing in the morning
- Before and after meals
- Before and after exercise
- Before bed
Numerous advanced types of prescriptions can diminish your blood sugar level. Anyway, a lot of reactions can damage your body. For another option, you can go for Ayurvedic Medicine for Diabetes.
Ayurvedic Treatment increases the pace of bringing diabetes to control, and it is more straightforward, as it has no reactions and can treat with the recommended prescriptions.
- With diabetes ayurvedic treatment, you will feel your body improving.
- Take Ayurveda medication for diabetes along with your allopathy prescriptions for some time.
- When you discover Sugar levels typical, cut down the dosage by half, but only after consulting your doctor.
- You can gradually stop the Allopathy prescriptions.
- Slowly, you can stop consuming the Ayurvedic tablets for diabetes also. If you wish to have the best results or, for instance, faster results, follow the diet.
“Treat the Root Cause rather than only Symptoms of Diabetes and Avoid the Complications of Diabetes. There is no easy route to progress. But, Diabetes Ayurvedic Treatment increases the pace of bringing diabetes to control.” – Dr. Soumya Hullannavar, Lead Consultant, Elite Ayurveda Services.
If you are diabetic and suggest an Ayurvedic way to treat it, get in touch with a trained Ayurveda specialist and learn more about natural ways to deal with the disease. Don’t make any dramatic lifestyle changes on your own. Often consult with accredited specialists around you.
Learn more by visiting www.eliteayurveda.com